The rules of this award is that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it on to 7 people. So, seven "interesting" (well, we'll see...) facts about me:
- I used to be an elementary school music teacher.
- I once broke my leg while in the hospital....riding a food cart while volunteering as a "candy striper" aka "fooling around on the job."
- I can sing....well, at least I used to be able to sing....and used to be able to play a fairly mean keyboard and piano. I still enjoy music very much.
- I used to be a high school English teacher.
- I used to be an office manager, a church music director, a Director of Christian Education, a chief of staff/administrator....how do you spell "career ADD"? :-)
- I have no sense of direction ~ seriously. But, it doesn't deter me from finding my way.
- I once slammed my head in the car door while arguing with my mother ~ ah, yes, a teenager trying to get the last word AND be dramatic by slamming the car door at the same time....hmmm, not a good combination!