Recent Posts

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Donna Says. The Rules: Each player starts this game with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you're tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.So, without further ado...6 weird things about me:
1. I have climbed 2 mountains but am deathly afraid of heights.

2. I have lived in five different states with my husband (one child in three of them) only to end right back (all of us, hubby included) in my own hometown (proving that you can go home again, you just need to wait about 20 years).

3. I taught myself to play the guitar (not very well) at the age of 18 but said guitar was inherited by my son at the age of 18 when he taught himself to play (VERY, VERY WELL!).

4. I helped build two houses in Mexico and can swing a pretty mean hammer.

5. I am addicted to cooking magazines. Really don't get around to cooking just love reading them.

6. I have survived driving in England with my husband. Really...that applies to both of us.

Now, I'm tagging these six people:designsbyjanna.blogspot.com happyhousequilts.blogspot.com paintedforyou.blogspot.com ggsexclusives.com/whatshappening hbjanice.blogspot.com
Have fun everyone!

5 comments:

GG's Exclusives said...

Thanks!!! I passed it on!!!!

Ginny

Happy House Quilts said...

wow...am I weird or what? http://happyhousequilts.blogspot.com/2007/07/weird-tag.html
Briley knits tagged me and I started weird tag in etsyblogland...hope this counts towards my being tagged...i suppose you could ask my husband and he could find more weird things about me...but I'm neurotic as it is...don't want to go there...summer with the kids home has drained me of my psychic energy...giggle...need more artistic space to refuel this fall. Thanks for picking me!

Brandi said...

Thanks for joining the etsyBEAD blog ring! Welcome!

Andrea said...

thanks for tagging me - what a fun game! I didn't even know what it was until I read your blog, lol! :-)

Flo said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop! And I'm weird in the same way with those cooking magazines!

Post a Comment