Recent Posts

Friday, December 7, 2007

5 Random Things...

Uh-oh...it's happened...I've been "tagged" by Susan, Red Bess Bonney, ~ so here we go....5 random things about me:

1. I hate country music, but I met my husband when he asked me to square dance....yeah, figure that one out....

2. I have Earle Bruce's autograph....on a napkin....in a box....somewhere in my basement.... :-)

3. You don't want to see my basement.

4. I am a bibliophile ~ so many books, so little time.

5. The 80's was not a good "hair" decade for me. Don't ask ~ and definitely don't look for pictures.

OK, now I'm tagging 7 others...Tricia ~ Lazy T Crochet, Kristy ~ Simply Shiny, Debra ~ Hearts Desire Beads, Becky ~ Domestic Goddess, Serena ~ Pink Ice Jewels, Joey & Aleethea ~ Joey & Aleethea, and Gail, Shabby Cottage Studio.

2 comments:

Kristy at shinyadornments.com said...

Ok, I"ve been tagged. So it's now my duty to tag a 7 others?

and who is Earle Bruce?

Kristy

Slyvoan said...

Well...I gues you got me so now I gotta go and tag 7 others...

Watch out there now! ;)

Serena

PS. (lol) Yea, who is Earle Bruce?

Post a Comment