Recent Posts

Saturday, April 4, 2009

FRIDAY FAVORITES....one day later

Yes, it can be a "bad" sign when I'm one day behind by the end of the week and there's no chance of catching up. So, I think I'll just throw in the towel and admit that "catching up" isn't an option, LOL! Instead, I thought I'd take a little time out and enjoy some favorites of the week...

I received very special treats in the mail this week. Some of them came from one of my favorite lampwork artisan, Deronda, of DerondaDesigns. Deronda is such a talented designer as you can see from just a glimpse at some of my newest additions ~ thanks, again, D! :-)



Regular season play began this week for our soccer ladies. Thursday's game was going well, but ended up being called with maybe ten minutes to go due to lightening. Still got some good pictures...a couple favorites here ~

Spring090402g Spring090402ee

Posting will be spotty the next week and a half as "soccer girl" and I leave for spring break aka "road trip from h..." LOL ~ "affectionately" called that as we are visiting 5 colleges in 11 days...whew! BUT...no worries, there is still a favorite to look forward to as we will get spend several days amid the rush in what we call paradise...ahh...

1 comments:

Pricilla said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. I hope your daughter finds the college of her dreams and the college of your budget all in the same place :)

The beads are lovely...of course!

Post a Comment