Recent Posts

Monday, April 20, 2009

MONDAY REFLECTIONS


FOR TODAY, April 20, 2009

Outside my window...the morning hides behind an early, dark, and rainy beginning to the week.

I am thinking...of how Dad is doing and his test today, of Hannah's busy soccer week ahead.

From the learning room..."The Artist's Life" has been buried and needs to resurface.

From the kitchen...depending on how things go at the hospital today, it may be a good evening for a simple supper at home here with Mom ~ may put together something in the crockpot before heading to the hospital this morning.

I am wearing...still my pj's as I ease into my morning before the week takes off at a break-neck pace.

I am creating...a custom bracelet and Abby's heirloom bracelet.

I am going...to ODP state training every week now for Hannah (lots of driving, but well worth the trips!).

I am reading..."John Adams," ~ a terrific biography.

I am hoping...Dad had a restful night and that the test today provides definitive answers/solutions.

I am hearing...Hannah get ready for school and the beginning of her busy week...April showers & showers & showers!

Around the house..."recover from spring break" week. :-)

One of my favorite things...will be Abby's baptism celebration.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Hannah's soccer tournament, catching up with friends, continuing to be "Miriam" (Hannah's 'secretary') :-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing..."The Happy Tree" :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment