Recent Posts

Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Reveals - and News on Mine!



Look very carefully...see anything?  Yep?  No?  Well, that's good, actually as I'm not supposed to be showing you anything yet.  But, yes, that is my "work table" for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party - and yes, I am making great progress (SOOO excited!).  And my procrastination has not been a problem as I've been given a reprieve -- my original reveal date of this Saturday has been moved back a week to next Saturday, April 13th -- good thing, huh?  So don't stop by here on Saturday (if you're a regular you know I take a break on weekends), but there WILL be a special post NEXT Saturday with the BIG REVEAL...stay tuned.

For now, let's see some more stunning work from the "first reveal-ers."

First, be amazed by all the awesome creations by Judith of Rigglettes - talk about talent! Wow!


I love the colors in this beautiful necklace by Lee Anne of Adventures in Jewelry.

And of course, she made these matching earrings and bracelet -- so pretty!



Finally, isn't this triple-wrap bracelet just gorgeous -- seriously, is it no wonder I keep procrastinating? I am so incredibly amazed and humbled by all these awesome designs I'm seeing. This bracelet is by the wonderfully gifted lampwork artisan, Donna Millard


 More to share tomorrow!

3 comments:

vovsblog said...

Im in the third reveal and Im so happy to have an extra week as well cant wait to come back and see what you have made!

Donna said...

Wow, thanks so much for posting my bracelet on your blog! Cheers!

Judy Riggs said...

What a great idea - thanks for the nod. Can't wait to see the rest of the reveals!

Post a Comment