Recent Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

MONDAY REFLECTIONS


FOR TODAY, May 18, 2009

Outside my window...sunshine is streaming, a hopeful spring Monday...

I am thinking...of my Dad, of Hannah, of Mom, and how my life circles and journeys ahead.

From the learning room...are a couple of wire and beading books waiting for me.

From the kitchen...will be Hannah's "last meal" request before her surgery :-)...whoops, "no nose, Mom!" :).

I am wearing...my pj's still...

I am creating...played with alcohol inks this past week with Ellen and am "hooked" so will be anxious to get some new materials and "play" again.

I am going...to be sticking close to home as Hannah recuperates.

I am reading...not enough - too much "life" interrupting and need to get back to the stack...

I am hoping...that Mom feels better today, that Hannah's surgery goes well with a quick recovery, that Dad's spirit is abounding as the glads are planted this week...

I am hearing..."Your Eyes Are Open," Keane (pandora.com)

Around the house...Hannah and I are organizing chores...again... ;P

One of my favorite things...will be my weekly "phone date" with Andrew, arranged now so that I should no longer just hear funky Tanzanian music when I call...

A few plans for the rest of the week:
planting glads; helping Hannah recuperate - plans include a Harry Potter marathon and much studying - exams soon after she returns (!!); much needed Abby fixes; watching soccer games maybe - but NOT having a player this weekend; hopefully our traditional Memorial Day summer kick-off cookout

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


1 comments:

Mandy said...

Great daybook post!

Post a Comment