Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHERE HAS IT GONE?

I have been seriously AWOL the last six weeks or so due to life, etc. (as those closest to me understand) and from my sporadic posts you've been able to ascertain some of the significant changes ~ your comments, cyber hugs, thoughts and prayers have been appreciated.

But as I face a rapidly approaching end of May and beginning of June, I ask, goodness, where did spring go? Summer will be upon me before I know it ~ "soccer girl" has less than two weeks left of school and leaves immediately for a "whirlwind" trip to Paris with my sister and brother-in-law....alas, leaving me behind, LOL! She is counting down the days and trying desperately to stay focused on these final days of classes, finals, and yes, still soccer, having made the final ODP pool for the state team. It is most hard for me to believe that in a few short days she will "officially" be a senior in high school -- that makes me ask, "Where has it gone?" indeed!

I am trying to refocus and re-center my energies in my jewelry ~ my muse and motivation took a hiatus as well these last few weeks which was to be expected, I suppose. I am busy again,

  • re-vamping my ArtFire shop - you can check out the new look here:
SignatureSterling on ArtFire

  • designing and creating again:
~ SUMMER GARDEN Earrings
Summer Garden Earrings closeup Summer Garden Earrings

  • opening a new shop at a brand new site ~ Twolia, online now but grand opening will be in June!
SignatureSterling at Twolia

And, now, no more "where has it gone?" Time to look ahead, to the now, to the summer and to celebrate what is, what will be and what will lay ahead. I do not know what's in store, but I know with certainty that the surprises of life will always be filled with grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment