Recent Posts

Monday, May 4, 2009

MONDAY REFLECTIONS

FOR TODAY, May 4, 2009

Outside my window...the morning is cloudy, warm and green...

I am thinking...of my Dad, of how quickly the loss occurred - just a week ago he was still with us as we waited for a miracle.

From the learning room...not sure I'm ready for moving forward yet.

From the kitchen...lots of left-overs still with Mom so we'll be sharing I'm sure for a few days.

I am wearing...my pj's, of course.

I am creating...waiting for my muse to return after grief is finished with me.

I am going...to take Hannah and friend to ODP state pool training this week, trying to get back in routines.

I am reading...

I am hoping...that Dad knows how much he is missed and how much I will always love him.

I am hearing..."Dad's Jazz," the compilation of wonderful jazz standards that were playing before and after his service on Saturday.

Around the house...there should be enough to do to keep me busy.

One of my favorite things...was seeing Dad's legacy ~ family and friends gather from all over the country to celebrate his life.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
helping Hannah return to routines, supporting Mom as everyone departs and we find our way without him

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


1 comments:

shopannies said...

there is never enough time when it comes to loosing a loved one prayers to you for your loss

Post a Comment