Recent Posts

Thursday, September 6, 2007

etsyBEAD Blog ~ "Picasso in Pearls"!!!


One of my Etsy "street teams" is etsyBEAD, and I was so excited (AND HONORED) to see that "Picasso in Pearls" was included in a collection entitled "Little Black Dress" on the blog's home page!
"Picasso in Pearls" is on sale - for the first time this week - as part of the EBTW (etsyBead Theme of the Week) - "Back in Neutral"
Picasso in Pearls Necklace front
Also listed this tonight:
~GRANDMA'S GEMS....a grandmother's bracelet
♥ also would be a beautiful mother's bracelet as well!
Grandma's Gems (Grandmother's/Mother's Bracelet)

3 comments:

Lissa said...

I made the front page too! Thanks to you, I found out cause I wanted to say hi and thanks for the kind words on my blog...and 3 bulldogs?? You lucky lady!

Your shop is beautiful!!

Oz Design said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving nice comments. London is such a beautiful city. Three days weren't enough but it was still so much fun.
Nice photos and beautiful jewelries !!

Melissa said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. :)
I love your shop and all the soccer photos on your blog are so neat!
Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment