Recent Posts

Monday, September 10, 2007

etsyBEAD Feature and It's MONDAY!!!




Was so excited to see my "Not So Casual Friday" earrings featured on the etsyBEAD blog as the "kick-off" to the week's theme of "Dressed Up Denim"! There are so many beautiful creations this week coming in and you can see them all at etsyBEAD.




☼ JUST BECAUSE MONDAYS ~ This is a NEW

weekly special feature announced only here and good all week long in the shop. It will ONLY be announced on Mondays and ONLY here in the blog, but the special is good until the following Monday.



☼ JUST BECAUSE...we LOVE our BUCKEYES!

20% off all Buckeye items

purchases over $30 will receive free continental USA shipping


Be sure to put "JBM" ("Just Because Mondays") in "Notes to Seller" at checkout and WAIT for a revised invoice before making payment.


9/10 JBM expires at midnight, Sunday, 9/16. GO BUCKS!

1 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

I like how you've incorporated instructions for local buyers. I have written on my business cards "free local delivery." I figured I'd be happy to drop off an order. I'm always running around town anyway. Great idea though!

Post a Comment