Recent Posts

Saturday, September 22, 2007

TAG ~ I'm It, Again!

I've been tagged by Goldtone Designs....which this time means I need to list 6 things about myself & then tag 6 other bloggers....here goes...
1. I was "Queen for the Day" when I was born - seriously....100th baby born at the town's hospital - woo hoo!
2. Royalty then escaped me for years until I made "Track Court" my senior year of high school - yeah, "track court"....LOL!
3. Nothing better in the fall than a ripe McIntosh apple!!!
4. I was infamous in high school for breaking my leg while candystriping at our local hospital....uhmm...you probably shouldn't try to ride those food carts....
5. My college roomie went on to become a dog psychologist in Las Vegas.
6. I am really enjoying the Buckeyes beat NW right now!!! :-) GO BUCKS!!
Off to tag....

1 comments:

ccdesign said...

Hey Sue,
That was fun! Ok I have picked 6 bloggers and wrote 6 things about me.
Cori

Post a Comment