Recent Posts

Friday, September 28, 2007

"NEW" Hope for October....


I've been making the "Hope" bracelet for some time now, always donating $5.00 of each bracelet to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. That organization has now become the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and I will continue to support it with my newly updated "HOPE" bracelet ~ unveiled now just in time for October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
~And of course, TGIF means some fave soccer pics from a cool and foggy Thursday night! (although I think I did sneak in a pic from the "called" game on Tuesday) :-)
TWV8 TWVb TWV10

2 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

What a great bracelet! By the way, you've won an award - please see my blog for details!

Judy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed looking at yours! The Hope bracelet is beautiful.

Post a Comment