Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Featured Artist - Mommy and Me Boutique



I don’t know about you, but as I get ready for Thanksgiving this week, I have to admit my apron supply is looking a little shabby – and I don’t mean “shabby chic!” It’s too bad I didn’t stop by the Mommy and Me Boutique earlier!

Mommy and Me works with designer fabrics, beautiful trims and ribbons to create incredible aprons for adults and children and specialty children’s items, including toddler skirts and baby gifts. These are clearly “not your mother’s aprons” and are designed with loving care and personal expression so that today's mother and child can show off their unique sense of style.

Whether you are cooking or entertaining, looking for something fun, funky, traditional, or vintage, Mommy and Me Boutique is the shop for you. I know I better stop there before Christmas rolls around ~ how about you?

You can find Mommy and Me Boutique at:
Etsy: MommyandMeBoutique
Blog: TheMommyandMeBoutique

1 comments:

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

Thank you for the great feature; I love your writing style!

Post a Comment