Recent Posts

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Milestone - Listing #100! The "Deep Forest" Collection

Hard to believe but I hit a milestone yesterday - I listed my 100th item in the shop...now, of course I hope I don't stay at 100 very long - meaning I hope that perhaps some sales will bring the number of listed items down, but it is a nice even number and I am SO excited about the "collection" that brought me up to the magic number.

~Deep Forest Necklace................... ~Deep Forest Bracelet................... ~Deep Forest Earrings
Deep Forest Necklace Deep Forest Bracelet Deep Forest Earrings

So, now the dilemma...designed an awesome new necklace today (probably to be joined by some earrings tonight) and got some wonderful new lampwork beads in the mail.....is 100 the limit or do I just keep listing? Hmmmmm......something tells me, I won't stop! :-) Stay tuned!

1 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure you'll be below 100 soon! :)

Post a Comment