Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Time for an Introduction

I'm very excited to have signed up for another "swap and hop" - getting a "surprise" package of beads and things from a partner (to whom you have also sent an assortment of beads, etc.) and then designing a piece...or two...or...

This is the Bead Peeps 2nd Annual Swap and Hop, hosted by Linda Anderson of From the Bead Board.  My partner for this swap is Rosa Sharrow, a talented designer, and I'm thrilled to be receiving some of her own work in my goody stash!  You can read more about Rosa here at Willow Street Shops.

In order to introduce Rosa to more of me and my designs, I've got an overview here of my past projects and current favorites.  I hope it helps Rosa in planning her surprise for me and that you enjoy it as well.

My first bead hop was the incredible (500+ participants from all over the world) Bead Soup Blog Party, created and hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things.  This is the necklace I created for that hop in 2013.



I also participated in Lori's 8th Bead Soup Blog Party in 2014, creating the necklace and bracelet below as well as two more pairs of earrings and another bracelet.  It was a very full soup!!




Lori also hosted a Bead Hoarders Blog Hop (hoarding beads? me???) which I did in December of 2014 - this bracelet was perfect for the holidays!


I also participated and had great fun with the 2014 Octoberfest Blog Hop, hosted by Toltec of Toltec Jewels.


Taking a peek at some more recent creations, here is my favorite piece currently in my Etsy shop.


Mother of Pearl Bracelet

And my favorite "to be listed next" piece are these sterling wrapped smoky quartz earrings.


Follow this blog to get updates on our Bead Peeps Blog Hop - see what I send Rosa (well, a clue or two perhaps) and what goodies I get from her to create with, and be sure to stop by on May 15th for the big reveal from me, Rosa, and all our participants - good stuff!

1 comments:

Maria Rosa Sharrow said...

Thank you for showing some of your work, it's beautiful, classic and you have an amazing eye for color. You are very talented and I am honored to be your partner!

Post a Comment